Tuesday, December 28, 2010

result

the 3rd sem of result been released yesterday.
as i counted before, so i didn't feel something special with it.
i just curious about my grade only.
and as i predicted, i get an A for my discrete maths, aint hard to get it.
just i never get a pure A in my result list, so still feel bit happy about it.
overall, still ok.
get improvement compared to last sem.
but, i don't like the grade for 1 subject.
it pulled down my pngk!
can't blame anyone, just need to remind myself: NEVER AND EVER DO WRONG IN ASSIGNMENT ANYMORE !!!!!!!

p/s: although i get improvement, but i not that satisfy! as i am improving, so do others. i need to get better next time. overall, my first sem still was the best result among 3 sem. so, i need to rush to get result something like that. study will become harder and harder. work hard people !! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment