Monday, September 20, 2010

multimedia design ~ individual assignment !



nah ~ today is the due date for passing up multimedia assignment !!!

spent few days to finish it....from designing the templates, choosing photos, editing the photos, adjusting to correct size till print it out !! ~.~ until the last part D.I.Y the front cover, all these really killing me lively !!!

but luckily this time no more last minutes, if not...herh ~~ dying !! will very pek cek ~

my product just can use ''ok lor'' to describe it. how said i already spent so much money on it and very concentrate in doing this work. just don't know it's really straight to lecturer's taste or not ! cause i feel that the effect is not that clear ~ aiks ! no more turning point also, forget about it !!

ok, just show out my work !!

i know it is a ''gina sai'' workout !! LOL...cause i using ''BEAR'' as my theme, can said as background. and i wasn't used many photos on each pieces ~ but it is already my final product !

according to what lecturer needs ~ hard cover papers ! it costs us rm0.80 per piece ~.~

the printing is more frightening !! rm1.50 per piece !!! it is using laser printer, if not, the color won't so contrast ~ whatever lar....

what i've did ~

my album cover ~ sipek kan ko to turn here turn there !!! A.L.A.M.A.K. !!!

i like my workout cause i really very concentrate in doing this and feel quite O.K. for it, get good comment and bad comment of course after show to my friends ! but, there is no more turning point to edit it or change again, it is my work !!! LOL... ^^

p/s : hope it really will ''ngam'' lecturer's taste lar...what i mean is my work can get the point on she want !! bless me ~~ ""S.M.I.L.E.""

No comments:

Post a Comment